Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Beginning of the Journey

Thank you for visiting my blog. 

If you had told me a year ago that I would have a blog, I would have said "a what?"  Well, I kind of knew what a blog was, but didn't really understand the purpose of one and had never actually read one.  Now I have read a few, and have started my own!!!

I have never really enjoyed writing, but have been told many times throughout my life that it is therapeutic.  Starting this blog was a requirement of a class that I am taking through the B'Sue Boutiques Creative Group on facebook, sponsored by bsueboutiques.com.  My intention is to document my journey through this class; to show where I started and where I will end up.  And, to hopefully gain insight on my journey.  I welcome any and all who wish to follow me!

Well, that wasn't so hard!!!  See you next time?



8 comments:

  1. Nice job, Beth. Congrats on your new adventure. We can hold hands skipping down the trail together if we're lucky.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I take it you're doing the BALC as well? Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
    2. Barbara, I just remembered that I read your blog a couple of weeks ago. Yes we will be holding hands, I'm sure!

      Delete
  2. I went "kicking and screaming" down this road last year, and I love to write! I hope this journey will enrich you as much as it did me. Wishing you the best of the best in your endeavors. Be prepared to be amazed! You are embarking on a wonderful ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan for your kind thoughts and wishes! I'm looking forward to it! (and I'm a little scared too)

      Delete
  3. Great job Beth! Very honest and enjoyable to read. I'll be joining you and Barbara if accepted. I have a Blog that I believe is up and running. I hope.
    Hope we three all get in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I would love to read your blog. Where can I find it?

      Delete
  4. Wow! What a great blog. Beautiful pictures. I'm intrigued what you will bringing to your line.

    ReplyDelete